Monday, June 23, 2008

Introducing... Canvas


For some time now I've been looking into canvas wall prints... I love canvas - there's something in the texture and the way the image stretches around the wood frame.. they're gorgeous wall art, lightweight, and don't need to be framed.

So I've been researching companies, and ordered a sample from one, which arrived in the mail today!

Its a 24x20 - though I can get sizes from 8x10 to 30x40 - my assistant Elizabeth is inspecting the quality of the piece in this photo to the right. It is also useful to show the scale of the piece - definitely larger than life.


I am going to be ordering a few more samples - something smaller in color, and its time to decide which image from my wedding is going above the fireplace in full color as a 30x40 canvas...

And I'm going to be holding an introductory sale on my canvases... just as soon as I pin down pricing... so watch the site for updates on that.

Edit: My darling DC wanted to show off his impression of the picture on the canvas as well this evening:

No comments: