Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I wanted to wish all the Mommies out there a Happy Mother's Day!

My husband and I spent our day visiting my mom and his mother before returning home to our four kitties. I'm now working through proofs from a shoot earlier this week, and relaxing after working hard to get all the mother's day jewelry gifts finished in time.

I had the opportunity earlier this week to photograph Cecilia and her 7 month old sister Daniella - both girls are wonderfully photogenic, with amazing smiles. They were fun to work with, and we got some beautiful images. CeeCee is a great big sister - I can tell she really loves her baby.
I'm looking forward to seeing Daniella again once she's standing. I know we'll get some fun stuff.

Here's a few favorites from the shoot:

No comments: